Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pitch:||3.91mm||Density:||65410 Dot/ ㎡|
|Module Size:||250x250mm||Module Resolution:||64x64 Dots|
|LED Standard:||SMD2121||Brightness:||≥1000 Cd/sqm|
|Viewing Distance:||3.91-40m||Warranty Period:||2 Years|
led rental display,
led video wall rental
SMD super thin P3.91 full color led hd video wall indoor stage rental led display screen
|1||Item Name||LED Type||Brightness||Wave Length||H/V Visual Angle|
|3||Module Resolution||64 x 64 pixels|
|4||Module Pixles||4096 pixels|
|5||Module Size||250mm X 250mm|
|1||Cabinet Size(W X H X D)||500mm x 500mm x 80mm|
|2||Cabinet Resolution(dot)||128 x 128 pixels|
|3||Module Quanity (pcs)||4pcs|
|4||Cabinet Pixels||16384 pixels|
|5||Pixel Density||65536 pixels/m2|
|6||Cabinet Materials||Die Casting Aluminum Cabinet for rental purpose|
|7||Cabinet Weight||6.247kg per cabinet|
|9||Fly Case Size||62*56*74CM ( one case for five cabinets )/ 56.3kg|
|Whole Screen Specification|
|2||Driving Method||1/16 scan|
|3||Best Viewing Distance||3.91m - 40m|
|4||Max. Power Consumption||800W/m2|
|5||Average Power Consumption||240W/m2|
|6||Gray Level||65536 levels(16 bit )|
|10||Uninterrupted Working Hours||≥72 hours|
|11||Screen Life-span||≥100,000 hours|
|13||Discrete Blind Spot Rate||<1/10000|
|14||Continuous Blind Spot Rate||None|
|15||Blind Spot Rate||<1/10000|
|16||Protective Scale||For indoor use only|
|18||Power Supply Mode||AC220±10% 50Hz/AC110±10% 60Hz|
|19||Environment Temperature & Humidity||Temperature:-20 Celsius~+60 Celsius|
|20||Control Mode||Synchronous display with control PC by DVI|
|21||Control System||Linsn, Novastar or as you required.|
|22||Display Content||Video, DVD, VCD, TV, picture, cartoon, graphics, texts.etc.|
|24||Transmission Distance||Multi mode fiber <500m, single mode fiber <30km,internet cable <100m|
|25||Certificate||CE, ROHS, FCC|
1. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 12hrs.
2. OEM&ODM,any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
3. Distributoership are offered for your unique design and some our current models.
4. Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Best cost performance and perfect service before and after sales.
For iron cabinet led display screen of indoor or outdoor,we usually use wooden case to packing
For aluminum cabinet of led rental stage display,we usuallu use flight case to packing
One wooden case including 2 cabinets,one flight case including 6 cabinets
By air or sea,FOB shenzhen
UPS/DHL/Fedex/Express(door to door)and so on
within 15 days
T/T(30% deposit,the remained 70% payment made before factory shipment )
Western union/paypal and so on
We offer 2 years warranty,and our products have passd CE,RoHS,FCC certificate ,All products have Age testing,shaking testing,waterproof testing,In generally,Module test is 24h,entire screen test is 72h,A series of testing before delivery can ensure transportation and quality products.
1:What is the warranty of your led display?
A:We offer 2 years warranty.and more than 100000 hours screen life span
2:what is your payment term?How long it takes to delivery?
A:We usually accapt the T/T .Both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance,and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.The lead time is usually 12 working days
3:How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A:Before shippment,all the screens have aging test.and then we also have waterproof test and shake test,ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.
4:What is your pre-sale and post-sale service?
A:For pre-sale service,we have professional sales team and technical team,who are willing to answer your question within 24 hours.
For post-sale service,we will instruct you how toinstallation,how to use,how to change the broken moudles,and we can also send the technicals to your country,in general,our led display will not have a big problem,you can rest assured to buy.